CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 1 - weight LOST!

One week has passed since I've started this program. My days have been pretty routine - to help me remember to eat every 2-3 hours! I start my day with pancakes (spiced or chocolate chips) and sugar-free syrup, then 2 hrs later I mix up a dutch chocolate shake to drink. (This seriously is one of my favorites!) Three hours from there, I munch on honey mustard pretzels, then open a peanut butter crunch bar later on (another one of my favorites!).

By this time of the day, it's dinner time and time for my green meal. It consists of a plate of lettuce and chopped tomatoes. We've been getting creative with the proteins: grilled chicken, ground turkey burgers, and grilled halibut with garlic. Oh, it melts in your mouth! Of course, we're allotted seasonings, and fat-free salad dressing as well, so I don't feel like I've missing out on flavor at all!

After 1 week of faithfully following the program, I've lost........FIVE POUNDS!!! My pants already are starting to feel like there's some give and I'm starting to see some definition back in my abs like there was before.

And my favorite part of the day is finishing it with a brownie while relaxing with my husband on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment