CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New Pair of Pants!

"Just out of curiosity...." I hesitantly pulled out my designer jeans from the closet, where they had been resting for the past 4 months. The last time I dared pull them up onto my body, they wouldn't make it past my thunder thighs! Lack of discipline in eating sure takes its toll on a 30-something female body.

But, Sunday afternoon, after spending TWO WEEKS (thus far) on the Take Shape For Life program, I wondered if maybe....just MAYBE.... these jeans would fit again? One foot in, and then the other...then I slowly start pulling them on. What's this? They cleared the thighs!! OK, now for the real test - to cover the junk in the trunk. Hmm... not too bad, with a few small jumps up and down everything seemed to fit perfectly. But will the button clasp? WILL IT CLASP?!

Look at that! Zipped, buttoned, and feeling good!

Not bad for dieting for two weeks. I feel like I've lost a size in clothing already!

No comments:

Post a Comment